Saturday, November 7, 2009

Evolution of the Facial Hair - AKA Last chance to See

OK!
So I'm back. A lot and not a lot happened in between. Anything of interest is probably documented in a photo album on my facebook, yaaay, that's right I just sailed over a month. Well my computer crashed for a week, that was a shitty week. But for a month I've been growing facial hair for a halloween costume. At first I just shaved it strangely, with really no particular halloween constume in mind, I thought hey... maybe something D'Artagnon-y, buy a sword, be a muskateer, or if I was really lazy, write "Douche with a Moustache" on a shirt. But then Professor Levine had a radical (tubular? Gnarly?) idea! Go as Frank Zappa!
Well it turned into a really hilarious DIY spectacular costume... I look more like a Klingon Warrior who's sneaking to earth to watch NASCAR, but it was still hilarious.
So I present, last chance to see me with this much facial hair. It was a strange feeling biking to school and feeling the wind rush through my moustache:

Week 1!



















Week 2:


















Week 3:


















Halloween!:

1 comment:

  1. Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

    PS That is one serious wig. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete